11/23/2007
Previous Posts
- Because I need to be more consistent with my study...
- As we have been settled into our suburban home sin...
- This weekend was a big missions emphasis weekend i...
- Frederick Buechner on Truth:"'I,' he said, 'I am t...
- OK - it's finally up. www.timparsley.com
- I just swept the kitchen floor again. With three ...
- Manifesto: The Mad Farmer Liberation Front Love t...
- I'm hesitant to do this because in the past I've w...
- Ignore this image. It's here for something else. ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going.
So it is with everyone born of the Spirit" - Jesus

2 Comments:
I like this photo a lot. Where was this shot at?
At my college - the elevators have clear panels above, so the light shows through. I can just stick messages up there and walk away.
Wait - did I just implicate myself?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home