[hapiru_title.jpg]

11/28/2007

I had a chance to hang out for a bit today with my true, good friend Russ. I'm sorting through some life-decision stuff right now and it was really great to have a buddy who knows me well and can speak well to me. He knows the good and the bad of who I am and I realized today what a good, good thing it is that I have someone I can ask straight out: What's your gut on this? What do you think I should do? And I can know that what he says is for my good.

An absolute comrade for life. Thanks bro.

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Russ is awesome. He is like my big sister. I miss the Vintage Press days. I have gone a few times with some other people, but it is nothing like the Sundays nights with you and Russ.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger tim said...

The V.P. - such good times.

Remember when Russ used to order "Anchor SSHH-teen"? It was always so cute how he used to pronounce that... Now he's all grown up and pronouncing his beers correctly. (Sigh) Good times.

When you going to get yourself out this way? Just because you live in the land of vineyards doesn't make you better than us.

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Skip McGee said...

Thanks for the love. And I prefer Red Shtripe these days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home